4 Bedroom Mountain Style Retreat
About This Plan
- A rustic exterior gives this Mountain home plan a rugged style.
- Inside, however all the comforts of a well-appointed home await.
- The open floor plan unites the living room with window seat, the dining room and the spacious kitchen with its huge island.
- For the homeowners, a quiet retreat lies on the main floor with a door that opens to the rear covered porch.
- On the opposite side of the home, the guest suite has a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The second floor holds a huge in-law apartment with two bedrooms (one with its own sitting area) and a big living room.
- Two balconies let you enjoy the fresh air.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10 on 10 main pitch and a 10 on 12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upper floor with house plan 18248BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss