4-Bedroom New American home plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- French doors welcome you inside this 4-bedroom New American home plan where the foyer provides clear views into the great room.
- To the left of the foyer, a barn door grants access to the study and the fireplace in the great room is flanked by matching french doors that lead to a screened porch.
- The kitchen and dining area create an open unit. The pantry in the kitchen gives you great storage and the island gives you casual seating, a prep sink, and dishwasher.
- The master suite is set off to the right and gives you a large walk-in closet, dual vanities, and a water closet. A guest suite behind the garage completes the main level.
- Two bedrooms share the second level with a sitting / rec room; a great space to hang out with friends. The unfinished attic gives you 232 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plans: See the other plans in this series - 500034VV (2,493 sq. ft.), 500032VV (2,998 sq. ft.) and 500005VV (4,175 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,377 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Attic: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 267 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss