4 Bedroom Plan with Narrow Footprint
About This Plan
- The main level contains the foyer, which leads past a half bath and laundry room to the open living spaces.
- Columns and an island delineate the open kitchen. L-shape cabinets are augmented by a walk-in pantry.
- The dining room also is open, allowing the option to expand into the great room if more seating is needed.
- A fireplace and built-in cabinets create focal points on one wall of the great room, while a set of French doors leads to the backyard.
- A C-shape staircase ascends to an upper-level landing area that overlooks the two-story entry.
- The master suite is off this entry. It includes a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet, double-sink vanity, a shower, and toilet compartment.
- An angled hallway leads to the other three bedrooms and a bath that provides two vanities.
- All this efficiency is packaged in an attractive facade. Strap hinges on the wood garage door evoke the feel of carriage house doors that swing open to the sides. Stone, vertical board-and-batten siding and batten shutters create a casual country look with a hint of sophistication.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69010AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss