4-Bedroom Traditional Craftsman Home with Enclosed Game Room and Den
About This Plan
- This single-story craftsman home plan features a traditional brick exterior, large covered front porch, double-door front entry, and a 2-car garage.
- A welcoming family room with a fireplace is open to the kitchen for clean sightlines and effortless entertaining.
- The wraparound kitchen includes an oversized island with a breakfast bar and cozy nook with a backyard view.
- Guests will appreciate the privacy and convenience of a main-floor guest suite with a full bath.
- On the opposite side of the home, the main-floor master suite features a generously sized walk-in closet and a 5-piece bath with a double shower.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the large covered back porch with a fireplace.
- On the second level, discover an enclosed game room, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
- NOTE: Please allow 3-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 11"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12