4 Bedrooms and Rounded Balcony
About This Plan
- This basic 2-story home, with all its cost-saving features showcases a multitude of luxurious amenities in a traditional package. Every square foot of this home is used efficiently, creating a true per-square-foot value.
- Columns, double doors and arched top window highlights the front entry.
- Ten foot ceilings are standard throughout the main level; while the Great Room features a beamed ceiling, built-in bookshelves, gas fireplace and view to the rear yard.
- The Kitchen, with walk-in pantry and island with seating, enjoy a view to the Great Room and easy access to the informal and formal Dining spaces.
- The cozy Hearth Room repeats the beamed ceiling, built-ins and gas fireplace elements and a covered rear porch provides a wonderful outdoor living space.
- To help maintain order, a large mudroom with closet and cubbies and a spacious laundry room are set behind the three-car garage creating an organized family entry area.
- The second floor Master Suite enjoys a raised ceiling, fireplace and luxuriously appointed bath/dressing room.
- Three additional bedrooms each with a walk-in closet and private bath access will excite all family members.
- A finished lower level is designed for fun and entertainment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss