4 Beds and a Rocking Chair Porch
About This Plan
- This traditional style house plan offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, an open layout with views to the rear porch and a 30'8" front porch with lots of room for rocking chairs.
- The foyer gives you views extending through to the back of the great room and rear porch beyond. The great room is open to the kitchen and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen has a huge walk-in pantry and an island with great counterspace and casual seating. The dining area is open to the kitchen and the family entry by the garage isn't far away making grocery unloading a breeze.
- Flex space off the foyer would make a great office or a small media room.
- The master is privately located in the back of the house and has a great walk-in and five fixturer bath. Laundry is convenient to the master as well. Three more bedrooms are clustered across the home as well as two more baths.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 9:12 pitch. Secondary pitches are 10:12 and 7:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,639 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 329 sq. ft.
- Storage: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick