4 Beds With Elevator and Basement Options
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan was designed for hillside lots and spectacular views and offers flexibility in construction with the option to build out the terrace level.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling and covered porch access.
- The fabulous master bath is balanced with his-and-her sides, 2-sided shower access and a huge walk-in closet divided into sections.
- The vaulted great room has a 2-sided fireplace shared with the dining room. Within view, the kitchen has abundant work space and a large walk-in pantry.
- A guest room has its own full bath and walk-in closet. Convert to a study as an alternate use.
- The second floor gives you two bedroom suites plus a large loft.
- The terrace level gives you room for expansion including up to 2 additional bedrooms, storage and a rec room
- An optional elevator (or small office) is a plus.
- The primary roof pitch is 7/12 and the secondary pitch is 8/12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot