4 or 5 Bed Energy-Saving House Plan
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A beautiful covered entry with three vents, white braces and hip roof greet you to this net-zero-ready house plan. Bahama shutters shade the three front windows. Just inside the entry is an extended foyer with a niche for a convenient coat rack.
- A guest suite with a full bath is located in the front of the home Off the foyer a flex room that can be used as a den or a fifth bedroom has two closets. Across the foyer is the utility room with closet, sink and garage access.
- The great room is open to the dining room and kitchen and has french door access to the covered lanai in back. An open concept kitchen with large eat-at-island and pantry, serves both the dining and great room. Just around the corner is a full bath that serves the two bedrooms on the other side of the home.
- The master suite is accessed through a private entry and has views in two directions and access to the lanai. A pocket door opens the master bath with dual vanity, walk-in shower, spa tub, private privy and extra-large walk-in closet.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, the home deliver a 50% savings when compared to other new homes and a 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.