4 or 5 Bed House Plan with Swooping Roof Line
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Get four or five beds with this beautiful home plan with a swooping roofline.
- An open-rail staircase anchors the spacious hall, brightened by light from a clerestory window. Arches and columns define the formal living and dining rooms, an open arena that takes in views from three sides. A simple arch connects the public realm to the spacious gourmet kitchen, a culinary paradise equipped with state-of-the-art appliances.
- Upstairs, a balcony hall overlooks the foyer and the family room, and links a convenient laundry with the master suite and secondary bedrooms. The owners' bedroom features a vaulted sitting room with a massive fireplace and built-in bookshelves.
- On the opposite side of the upper-level plan, two secondary bedrooms share a compartmented bath, and a guest suite accommodates a live-in relative or converts to a teenager's bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick