4-Square House Plan with Covered Front Porch
About This Plan
- Just over 50' wide, this handsome 4-Square house plan offers a covered front porch and an open layout inside.
- Deep overhangs give the home a Prairie-style look.
- The formal living room is open to the foyer so it feels much larger.
- Your main family hang out will be the huge open space in back that combines the dining room, family room and kitchen.
- The sink in the kitchen island is positioned to keep tabs on what's going on in all three rooms.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor where there's a handy laundry room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,045 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick