4039 Sq Ft Lake House Plan with 2-Story Great Room and 2-Car Garage for a Side Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Board and batten combined with the timber supports and trusses and the stone-clad fireplace give this side-sloping mountain home plan great curb appela.
- Double doors are sheltered by the covered entry which opens to reveal a 2-story great room with a beamed ceiling and a fireplace which flows into the kitchen and dining area.
- The eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and enjoys easy access to the deck for grilling.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a 4-fixture bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- At the top of the stairs, a loft with sloped roof looks out across the first floor and Bed 2 has its own bath with walk-in shower. The flex room - 700 square feet; included in the Total Living Area - can be put to many uses.
- In the lower level, two bedrooms share a bath and an open family area is a great place for games and movies. There's also a dedicated area for mechanicals. Two sets of sliding doors in the family area open to outside.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 68963VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,039 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 3 Season Rm.: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 5"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick