4500 Square Foot 5-Bed New American House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This 2-story New American house plan gives you 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,527 square feet of heated living space (including a bonus room upstairs) and has a beautiful board and batten exterior.
- There are 3 outdoor spaces to enjoy: the front porch, a patio off the exercise room in back and a larger one with outdoor kitchen behind the great room.
- The center of the home is an open concept design making it great for entertaining. The back wall of the 2-story great room opens to extend your fun outside.
- The master suite has a fireplace and has outdoor access and there is a walk-in closet past the 5-fixture bathroom.
- A home office is set away in the front-right corner and has its own closet and is a mere few steps away from the front door.
- Upstairs, 3 bedrooms with walk-in closets share a hall bath. The bonus room -included in the heated living area - and a study nook with built-in desk, just past the overlook to below, completes the floor.
- A split garage design gives you parking for 3 cars. The exercise room is accessible from the back of the 1-car garage and could be converted into a second home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,539 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1292 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss