5 Bed 1.5 Story House Plan with Hidden Fun Room Upstairs
About This Plan
- This 5-bed house plan combines multiple styles into a beautiful traditional 1.5 story plan. The exterior features a wonderful combination of stone, wood, and traditional lap siding.
- Adjacent to the entryway, you'll find the two main floor guest bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet. The bedrooms share a hall bathroom with the rest of the main living space.
- Further into the home, the great room, kitchen, and dining room are situated in an open layout. The great room lies under a 2-story sloped ceiling and is warmed by a cozy fireplace. The kitchen has a large island with a snack bar seating and a large walk-in pantry with a counter and shelves. The dining room opens up to the rear patio through a triple glass sliding door.
- Tucked behind the kitchen for privacy, you'll find the master suite with a luxurious bathroom with soaking tub, dual vanities and linen closets, and a large walk-in closet with a built-in dresser.
- Upstairs, you'll find 2 additional guest bedrooms and a loft space with a secret bookshelf door taking you to a fun hidden room.
- Back on the main floor, the 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12