5-Bed Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and 3 Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Three gables and a beautiful front porch that wraps around the right side and extends to the back guest suite greet you to this 5-bed country home plan with a side-entry garage with a gambrel roofline.
- There are three fireplaces inside. One is located in the grand room with and the other in the cozy hearth room adjoining the kitchen and the third is in the master suite.
- The master suite name featuring a personal lounging room with a fireplace, a lavish master bath with private dressing area, and direct access to the exercise room.
- Guests will enjoy the privacy of their accommodations, with a private bath and French doors that lead to the wrap-around porch.
- A covered side entrance, butler's pantry and art niches are added extras that help make this home special.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,734 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick