5 Bed Craftsman with Board and Batten Siding and 2 Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An 8'-deep front porch trimmed with stone greets you to this 5 bed Craftsman house plan. A combination of clapboard and board and batten siding and a shed dormer between the two matching gables completes the pretty picture.
- The back of the main floor is completely open from the family room with fireplace to the kitchen with large island. French doors open to the rear covered porch. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and easy access through the mud room to the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A study and a bedroom complete the main floor.
- The master suite has two walk-in closets and a five fixture bath. Beds 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Over the garage, Bed 4 and a home office await. Conveniently, laundry is located upstairs where it is all generated.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 500046VV (3,638 sq. ft.).