5-Bed Craftsman with Home Theater in the Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This 5-bed Craftsman house plan is designed for your rear-sloping lot and comes with a completely finished walkout basement.
- Instead of a formal dining room, enjoy meals in an open area surrounded by glass on three sides and access to the rear deck from two.
- The hidden walk-in pantry off the kitchen is large and comes with a window to the back deck.
- The first floor master suite has a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Upstairs, open railing in the hallway lets you see down into the foyer and great room below.All bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets and either vaulted or tray ceilings.
- Bonus space, if finished, adds an extra 763 square feet of living space.
- On the lower level, there is a home theater, family room, wet bar and game room as well as a bedroom suite and exercise room.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished basement (and a slab or crawlspace option) with house plan 890032AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,147 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 94 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss