Outstanding Craftsman with Vaulted, Tray and Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Good looks, lots of storage and plenty of outdoor space blend together to give you an outstanding Craftsman style house plan.
- Special ceiling treatments throughout the home add a custom feel.
- There's no formal dining room in this house, just an open area surrounded by glass on three sides.
- Or dine out on the huge deck that wraps around the back of the home.
- The hidden walk-in pantry off the kitchen is large and comes with a window to the back deck.
- The first floor master suite has a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Every bedroom on the second floor offers a walk-in closet and either vaulted or tray ceilings.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you see down into the foyer and great room below.
- Bonus space, if finished, adds an extra 763 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 890124AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss