5-bed Craftsman with Lower Level Kitchenette
About This Plan
- This 5-bed Craftsman house plan is ideal for a vacation rental or for a large family, this 5-bedroom. Timber gable trusses give it great curb appeal.
- A large, covered porch - 9' deep - guides you to the spacious entry with a bedroom to the left and a bunk room to the right.
- The main level has the kitchen, breakfast, and great room all opening to the covered outdoor living space in back.
- Upstairs houses two junior suite bedrooms with a loft.
- The lower level gives you a large rec room which opens to a 12'-deep covered patio with fireplace. A powder room and kitchenette reduces the need to climb stairs when spending time in the lower level.
- Each floor boasts 9’ tall ceilings and 8’ tall doors to give this home a spacious feel.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,688 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 450 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 661 sq. ft.
- Deck: 450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 211 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 878 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss