5-Bed House Plan with Bowed Rear Wall
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, carriage doors and stone accents create great curb appeal in this 5-bed house plan.
- Inside, you get a large family room with a bowed back wall and an with a comfortable keeping room with vaulted ceiling extending the kitchen area.
- Double ovens and a built-in message center add function and practicality to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a bowed walls of window and a tray ceiling. Art niches line the upstairs hallway, providing wonderful space to get creative with decorating. Two secondary bedrooms share a divided bath, while a third enjoys the privacy of its own bathing area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front