5-Bed House Plan with Curved Open Rail Staircase
About This Plan
- This 5-bed house plan has a beautiful brick and clapboard siding exterior. Multiple gables and a broad columned porch greet you to your home.
- A lovely foyer has a curved open-rail staircase leading the upper floor.
- Decorative columns create soft borders of the formal living and dining rooms neighboring the foyer.
- The 2-story great room has a coffered ceiling and radius windows encompassing the space.
- The kitchen is complete with loads of counter and cabinet space and a cook top island.
- More dramatic ceilings are located in the master suite and its private sitting area.
- Upstairs, there is an overlook to both the great room and the foyer.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 710135BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,851 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick