5-Bed House Plan with Partially Finished Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With the partially finished lower level, you get five bedrooms - and a rec room - with this two-story house plan.
- The flex room can be used as an office with French door access (included with the plans).
- A deck off the dining room extends your entertaining to the outside.
- All of your bedrooms are located on the second floor. Get two or three baths depending on which of the two layouts provided with your purchase that you decide to build.
Optional Second Level Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,296 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"