5-Bed House Plan with Two Fireplaces
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With elements derived from the distinctive French Country style, this 4 to 5 bed house plan has both exterior and interior appeal.
- Vaulted ceilings not only highlight the interior but also extend outdoors to the covered porch.
- The kitchen is open to the family room with 14' ceilings and a fireplace as well as to the breakfast room. A second fireplace is located in the keeping room.
- Five bedrooms (or four plus a study) offer ample room to grow or the ability to convert existing space to suit new needs. Four of five bedrooms are housed on the second level, which allows the home to be climate controlled.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,637 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick