5-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Children's Retreat
About This Plan
- This 5-bed house plan has a stone and clapboard exterior with a entry porch with an eyebrow dormer above (seen on the rendering; not built in the photo) giving the home great curb appeal.
- A 2-story foyer welcomes you and opens to the dining room on your right and leads you to the family room with coffered ceiling ahead giving the home a circular flow.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are linked seamlessly to the family room. A corner pantry and the nearby garage entry make unloading groceries a breeze. A study and guest bedroom complete the main floor.
- Four bedrooms are upstairs as well as a raised children's retreat and convenient laundry. The master suite has a tray vaulted ceiling and bath and large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,714 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick