5-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Keeping and Family Rooms
About This Plan
- An attractive blend of textures and colors creates a timeless facade on this 5-bed house plan. Spacious room dimensions define the interior and beautiful ceiling treatments are a welcome addition.
- The elongated kitchen impresses with a multi-use center island and is open to both the vaulted family room and the breakfast area. A formal dining room is steps away.
- A covered porch with an outdoor grill is accessible from the breakfast area and is open to a larger deck giving you great outdoor entertaining spaces.
- The first-floor master suite evokes envy with dual walk-in closets and double vanities in the bath. Across the home, a guest suite has its own bath and the vaulted keeping room gives the family another place to enjoy.
- The second floor houses three secondary bedrooms: two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, the third boasts a full bath. A central loft gives you space to enjoy outside the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 227 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 859 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick