5-Bed Luxury French Country House Plan with Separate-But-Attached Apartment
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This luxury French country house plan not only offers you lots of space for the whole family with 5 beds in the main section but also offers a separate-but-attached apartment giving you another bedroom.
- An open floor plan design creates the perfect gathering area for friends and family with the kitchen and breakfast room flowing into the great room all of which is accented by beautiful 10' ceilings and beams.
- On either side of the foyer you'll find dual purpose rooms that can be used whichever way will best fit your family. On the left is the formal dining room that can be used as a study if formal dining is not your style. On the right is the office or study with the large rounded wall covered in windows.
- Three large rooms are located behind the great room each boasting an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Tucked away on the other side of the home is the spacious master suite with a huge walk-in closet and direct access to the outdoor living porch.
- Upstairs you'll find a game room and guest room allowing your visitors their own private space.
- Attached to the home but separated by one of the garages is the in-laws suite (686 SQ. FT.) complete with a kitchen, den, spacious bedroom and bathroom with a stacked washer and dyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 4"
- Depth: 82' 2"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1873 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick