5-Bed Master-Down Southern House Plan with Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- Enjoy five bedrooms - two on main, three upstairs - in this southern traditional house pan with a brick exterior and shake accents inside the gables.
- Inside, you'll find decorative ceilings throughout that add architectural interest.
- The kitchen gives you a gourmet island-kitchen with an abundance of space, a walk-in pantry and a built-in desk.
- The first-floor master suite features dual vanities, a private sitting room, and an expansive view of the backyard. Across the home, the guest suite has a convenient access to the outside via the side entrance.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share two baths, including the jack and jill bath shared with beds 3 and 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12