5 Bed Modern House Plan for a Sloping Lot
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines create a terrific curb appeal for this 5 bed modern house plan with a great vibe.
- A huge deck wraps around the back of this house with both covered and uncovered sections.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors get you outside quickly.
- Both the master bedroom and the guest bedroom have private fireplaces while the one in the great room is shared by all.
- The fully finished lower level almost doubles your square footage and features three more bedrooms, a wine cellar, playroom and both a game room and a family room for your family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,890 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,239 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Storage: 250 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 2"
- Depth: 112' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1314 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick