5-Bed Modern Mountain House Plan with Over 6000 Square Feet of Outdoor Space
About This Plan
- Introducing this modern mountain oasis house plan that gives you 3,761 sf of living space, 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms. This home plan is the perfect choice for those who want to embrace the beauty of nature while enjoying all the modern conveniences of a luxurious home.
- The main level features a C-shaped kitchen wit views to the back, a sweeping staircase entry, and a vaulted ceiling. The vaulted living room has a fireplace and gets great natural light. The game room is the perfect spot for entertaining.
- A main floor master suite has direct access to the rear deck. Across the home, two bedrooms each have their own bathrooms. Upstairs, two spacious bedroom suites each have their own bathrooms and private balconies.
- Upstairs, you'll find an additional two king suites, both offering the ultimate in privacy and comfort.
- Step outside to find over 6,000 square feet of covered entertaining deck space, the perfect spot for hosting a barbecue with friends and family. And after a long day, you can relax in the hot tub and soak in the beautiful mountain views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,998 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 763 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 6,649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick