5-Bed Modern Prairie-style House Plan
About This Plan
- The sleek exterior and luxurious floor plan pair together to create a modern Prairie-style home fit for just about anything. This is a remarkable modern home, and is perfect for a large lot, especially one with a rear view.
- Entering the home, you see the formal dining room on the left, and the private study/6th bedroom on the right. This room includes a closet and full bath just around the corner, making it perfect for last minute overnight guests.
- Ahead past the staircase, you’ll arrive at the two story great room, complete with plenty of built-ins and a large fireplace. Large view windows out the rear of the home bring in tons of natural light. There is also a casual dining room to the left of the great room that looks out over the covered porch at the rear of the home.
- The kitchen is expansive, and includes a large central island, walk-in pantry, tons of counter space, and a butler pantry between the kitchen and the formal dining room. Between the kitchen and the three-car garage, there is a mud room and utility room access.
- Rounding out the main floor is a deluxe master suite with french doors and a stepped ceiling. The master bath is also accessed via french doors, and includes an alcove tub, double width shower, his and hers sinks, private toilet, and a generous L-shaped walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, you'll find four additional bedrooms, three of which come with walk-in closets. The two bedrooms on the left share a full bath, and the two on the right also share a full bath. The two story great room down below opens up above to the hallway running between the four upstairs bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard