5-Bed Ranch House Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- Nine tapered columns support the wrap-around, front porch, contributing character and comfort to the front elevation of this 5-bedroom, ranch home. Four dormer windows increase the natural light offered to the interior living space.
- A home office greets you upon entering, while the center of everyday living is located straight ahead. The eat-in kitchen and great room are open to one another, and sliding doors off the dining room lead to a covered porch for outdoor grilling / dining.
- The large, kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink, and the pass-through pantry connects the kitchen to the mudroom, complete with a powder bath and coat closet.
- Towards the back of the home, discover the master bedroom, which includes a 4-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Down the hall, a guest bedroom neighbors a full bath, and includes a private entrance from the front porch.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 2,915 square feet, and presents a sprawling family room, play room, three bedrooms, and ample storage space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,705 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss