5 Bedroom Home Plan Embraces Large Family
About This Plan
- A popular wrap-around porch gives this 5 bedroom country home plan lots of charm.
- The secluded, oversized family room with vaulted ceiling and wet bar features many windows and has direct patio access.
- A smartly designed kitchen with island, pantry and corner windows is a chef's delight and has easy service to the nook and dining room.
- The first floor master suite has a luxurious bath and a huge walk-in closet plus a fireplace flanked by doors leading to the porch.
- Upstairs, an overlook to the foyer and to the family room helps divide the four bedrooms and two baths.
- Available in 2x6 framing as well for those building in colder climates.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss