5-Bedroom House Plan with 2-Story Family Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This five-bedroom brick home plan features a design that is perfect for a large family.
- The formal dining and living room reside off the foyer, while the family room, kitchen and breakfast area sit nearby.
- The family room features a soaring two-story ceiling and a fireplace, while the kitchen boasts a spacious walk-in pantry.
- One family bedroom that could double as a study sits on the first floor, while the remaining three family bedrooms plus the master suite fill the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick