5 Beds Plus Giant Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Four sets of double doors open the dining room and the library of this Southern house plan to the spacious front porch that is 10' deep.
- Interior columns are used to define the dining room, great room and kitchen without blocking the views.
- The coffered ceiling in the great room adds a custom touch.
- You can seat 5 people at the kitchen island that is part of the L-shaped living area.
- The laundry room doubles as a "her studio" for all your craft projects.
- The ceiling in the master suite is vaulted, making the big room feel even bigger. You'll have lots of room to move around the spacious master bathroom too.
- The second floor is a real treat with a walk-in linen closet, study area and a giant bedroom 5 with a sitting area. In fact, every bedroom gets a private bathroom.
- The bonus room over the garage is an enormous space just waiting for your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 92' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1072 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick