Acadian House Plan With Alley-Access Garage
About This Plan
- This French Country alleyway design is a well laid out floor plan is moderately sized yet has all the basics and plenty of storage for a house this size.
- It features a kitchen with a great angled raised bar, and the dining room is a good space and open to the family room.
- The family room, kitchen and dining room spaces all have great views of the grilling porch and courtyard which is convenient for entertaining and family get-togethers.
- With split vanities and a corner whirlpool tub in the master bath, you'll enjoy relaxing at the end of your busy day.
- The alleyway design is perfect for narrow lots, and the garage has extra storage space for all of your things.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 56416SM and 56417SM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 460 sq. ft.
- Entry: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 84' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick