6-Bed Florida-style Home Plan for Indoor Outdoor Lifestyles
About This Plan
- Two double garages line the driveway in order to create parking courtyard on the exterior of this 6-bedroom, Florida-style home plan; one of the garages is attached to the home.
- This floor plan is designed with entertaining in mind and features nearly as much outdoor entertaining space as indoors. Multiple retractable walls allow you to easily move between the interior spaces and covered porches.
- The master suite shares the left side of the main level with a sizable study, and enjoys a sitting nook, access to the rear porch, and a deluxe ensuite with an oversized shower.
- Two bedroom suites and a flexible kids room sit side by side, and a rear-facing music room completes the main level.
- Your guests will appreciate the private suite designated for friends and family located on the second level.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,402 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 94' 8"
- Depth: 147' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1374 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss