6-Bed Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Spacious Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- At over 6,200 square feet of living space, this Mountain Craftsman house plan boasts 6 bedrooms, an angled 3-car garage, open-concept layout, and plenty of outdoor living space.
- The gourmet kitchen is a homeowner's dream with plenty of workspace, an oversized walk-in pantry, and adjacent dining area filled with natural light.
- Cozy up next to the fireplace in the master bedroom, which includes sliding doors to the back deck, a deluxe 5-fixture bathroom, and a dresser island in the walk-in closet. A quiet den is located across the hall.
- The spacious walk-out basement provides another large family room with a fireplace and kitchenette, a media room, five bedrooms, and laundry.
- Enter from the garage to find a mudroom with built-ins and a coat closet, which then leads into the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,255 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,781 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 11"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1372 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"