6-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Sitting Room
About This Plan
- This 2-story New American House Plan makes use of every square in of space.
- A 2-story ceiling in the entry opens to an open-concept floor plan where the kitchen overlooks the dining and great rooms to create a stunning living space.
- A den with French double doors lies to the left of the entry and a flex room that would be a perfect man-cave is accesses off the storage space of the garage.
- Three bedrooms, including a master suite with sitting room, and two additional bedrooms are all located on the second floor.
- The finished basement adds two more bedrooms, full bath and spacious family room with wet bar making this a six bedroom home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,388 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,517 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 931 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss