6 Bedroom Beauty with Third Floor Game Room and Matching Guest House
6 - 7
About This Plan
- A gorgeous third floor rec room with vaulted ceiling gives you lots of space for a state-of-the-art media center in this exciting Northwest house plan.
- Designed with six bedrooms, the home is tailor-made for a large family.
- The beamed ceiling in the formal dining room is immediately visible as you enter the home and it makes a great first impression.
- The spacious home office offers a tray ceiling and a walk-in storage closet so you can work from home comfortably.
- Get both a butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry, both close to the kitchen and dining room.
- The massive great room area combines the cooking, informal eating and living areas united under a beautiful ceiling.
- Every bedroom on the second floor boasts a walk-in closet and there's a handy second floor laundry room too.
- Two vaulted bedrooms on the third floor are just steps away from the gorgeous media room.
- The one bedroom guest apartment over the garage could be used for rental income or as in-law accommodations and adds an extra 400 square feet of living space to the total living area.
- Related Plan: The carriage is house is available on its own. See carriage house plan 23710JD. And see 23708JD for another version.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Main House - Main Level
Main House - 2nd Floor
Main House - 3rd Floor
Guest House - Main Level
Guest House - 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6 or 7
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side, Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss