600 Square Foot Modern Style Pool House Plan
About This Plan
- This 600 square foot mid-century modern pool house has dark vertical siding that accents well with the wood slat wall and soffits. There is a built-in grilling space that is under the covered roof next to an outdoor shower.
- On the inside is a full kitchen with an island and snack bar. The tall sloped ceilings give this pool house a big feel. There is a double-sided fireplace that separates two living spaces.
- The flex space could be great for a sofa bed to convert this to a guest house for the night. There is a bathroom and a sauna in this pool house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 12' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss