786 Square Foot Modern House Plan with Flex Space
About This Plan
- This 786 square foot house plan gives you 1-2 beds, 1.5 and a 2-car side-entry garage (412 square feet) and has a mid-century modern exterior.
- Upon entering, you're welcomed by the entryway, with a living room and kitchen to your left, along with a versatile flex space such as a bedroom or home office.
- In the back of the home is the primary bedroom with a full bath and closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick