795 Square Foot ADU Offering Cozy and Functional Living
About This Plan
- This small house plan is a perfect example of minimalistic design for living with all the amenities. Cozy and functional, this small Craftsman house plan is designed as an ADU (i.e. accessory dwelling unit) and offers 795 square feet of living spread across two floors.
- The first floor has an open floor plan that features the great room, kitchen, and bathroom with a full shower.
- The second floor is made up of the two bedrooms that are near equal in size and share a full bathroom between them.
- Due to the size of this tiny home it has many uses such as a rental, a guest cottage or a cabin on your recreational lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick