800 Square Foot Micro-living Country Home Plan with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This country home plan gives you 800 square feet of micro living with two bedrooms and is perfect for a small family or as a vacation getaway.
- A 5'3"-deep front porch spans the entire front of the home with the front door flanked by matching windows with the front door centered on it.
- A roomy U-shaped kitchen with backyard window at sink opens to the 2-story living room. There is space for a small dining table and chairs between the kitchen and living area.
- The bedrooms are separated by the stair that takes you to the loft with overlook to the living room below. There is generous storage space with three walk-in attic areas as well. A shared bathroom has built-in storage shelves. Stackable laundry is conveniently located to both bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 150 sq. ft.
- Attic: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 6"
- Depth: 33' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick