900 Square Foot Country-Inspired House Plan with Carport Option
About This Plan
- This 900 square foot country-inspired house plan gives you spacious living for a home of this size and has an option for a carport in back.
- A natural light-filled kitchen gives you lots of counter space and has room for a small breakfast eating area.
- A half bath on the main floor is a convenience for your guests and an optional pet space under the stairs is a nice convenience for your pets.
- Upstairs, a washer and dryer is centrally located for the 2 bedrooms. The primary bedroom has an attached bath and a very spacious walk-in closet. Both bedrooms provide lots of space and closet space.
- Build this as a full-time home, an ADU or a rental property.
Main Level - Carport Option (+$100)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 8"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick