900 Square Foot Farmhouse with Optional 2-car Garage
About This Plan
- This 2-bed 900 square foot house plan exudes farmhouse charm with its corner front porch entry and barn door shutters.
- Inside, the living room is open to the kitchen with peninsula seating on a transverse angle, creating a dynamic feeling in an otherwise small home.
- The main bedroom is located in back and the laundry and bathroom line the left side of the home.
- Take the stairs up and you are deposited in a 59 square foot loft which opens to the second bedroom in front and to the bathroom in back.
- Back on the main floor, there's a cozy porch in the back-right corner.
- Choose the detached garage option if you want to add the 2-car garage to your purchase.
$200 Detached Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 292 sq. ft.
- Storage: 59 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 43 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Loft: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 25' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Detached, None
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick