915 Square Foot 2-Bed House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Plenty of curb appeal is offered by this cozy, Craftsman home design, which provides 2-bedrooms and a screened porch.
- The common living space separates the master bedroom from the secondary bedroom for added privacy, and 10’ ceilings in the great room provide a feeling of spaciousness.
- The open-concept floor plan allows the kitchen, dining, and great room areas to blend together to create a spacious living area.
- The master bedroom includes an elegant tray ceiling and a 4-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom resides next to the foyer, and neighbors a full bathroom.
- Sliding doors off the dining room lead to a screened porch, and beyond to a deck.
- Related Plan: Finished lower level with house plan 890129AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss