A Blend of Old and New
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This craftsman style design blends old and new in this creative design.
- 10' ceilings are found throughout the home.
- The open-concept floor plan features a kitchen with walk-in pantry and unique island that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- The great room includes a fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- Two bedrooms lie to the left of the entry while the master suite with walk-in closet is found at the back.
- An octagonal sunroom with access to a covered porch is found off the living area.
- The three-stall garage includes extra storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1029 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss