A Floor Plan that Flows
4 - 5
About This Plan
- No room is closed off on the main floor of this Traditional home plan with attractive vertical siding on the front gable.
- The big porch shelters you as you enter the home.
- The living room, dining room and kitchen all flow into each other.
- On the second floor, three of the bedrooms have nice walk-in closets.
- The laundry room on this level saves you steps.
- Plans come with an optional lower level layout for the basement.
- The three car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss