A-Frame House Plan For A Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to be built on a sloped lot this, A-frame house plan provides room to grow. The lower level features a 2 car garage along with plenty of unfinished space and room for a future full bathroom.
- Up the stairs to the main level you are greeted with a rich window display in the v-shaped great room.
- A wood stove is tucked into the corner and in the back of the vaulted great room a spiral staircase leads you to a vaulted loft.
- The plans are designed for log construction and come with an optional 2x6 version for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 306 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side