A Grand Vacation or Retirement Home
About This Plan
- This is a grand vacation or retirement home, designed for views and the outdoor lifestyle. The full-width deck complements the abundant windows in rooms facing it.
- The living room is made for gathering with a vaulted ceiling, a fireplace and full-height windows overlooking the deck.
- Open to this living space is the dining room with sliding glass doors to the outdoors and a pass-through counter to the U-shaped kitchen.
- Two family bedrooms in the middle of the plan share a full bath. The master suite has a private bath and deck views.
- Related Plan: Gain a loft with house plan 88190SH.
- For a crawl space version in reverse layout, see house plan 88128SH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Deck: 518 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available