A Southern Delight
About This Plan
- Large arched windows and a gabled entry porch introduce this upscale traditional home design. Inside, formal living and dining rooms set off by columns bracket the foyer.
- A media center and built-ins flank the great-room fireplace. French doors in the adjacent sun room open to an optional grilling porch.
- Another fireplace warms the hearth room, separated from the kitchen by an eating bar. Features of the kitchen include a central island and a pantry closet. Nearby, the laundry is big enough for a sewing counter.
- The master bathroom includes lots of luxuries, including a walk-in closet, dual vanities, a whirlpool tub and a glass shower. Bedroom two has a wall of closets, while bedroom three has built-ins next to its closet.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 12' foyer, living room, dining room; 10' boxed master bedroom, great room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 5979ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available